The Croatian Association of Tourist Journalists and Writers in Tourism (FIJET HR) in cooperation with the Association of Tourist Journalists of the Croatian Journalists' Association is announcing a competition for awards "Marko Polo - famous travel writer “ for 2021.
The annual award is given to an individual journalist for the best travel report if the achievement is in accordance with the Ordinance on the awarding of prizes, medals and recognitions. "Marco Polo - famous
travel writer ”.
The proposal for the annual award must contain:
1. Name and surname of the candidate
2. Candidate's CV
3. Reported report or travelogue
4. Justification of the proposal
5. Written statement of the candidate that he wants to participate in the election procedure (if he is a candidate and a proposer)
6. Name and surname and address of the candidate's proposer if the proposer is a natural person, ie name and seat of the legal person and name of the person authorized to represent if the proposer is a legal person
7. At least one recommendation for the proposed achievement of the candidate (optional)
Natural and legal persons who can nominate an individual journalist for the award ceremony must specify
for which type of award the candidate proposes (award "Marco Polo - famous travel writer").
Proposals for the award are submitted from the day of the announcement of the competition on the official website
pages to concluding November 15, 2021. You can download the Marco Polo Awards Rules here.
Read the list of winners from last year in the attachment.