Hvar Tourist Board published a public call for applications for events to be granted support from the program "Support for the development of tourist events" in 2023
Subject Public call is the collection of written proposals on the holding of events in the area of the town of Hvar in 2023, and the allocation of non-reimbursable financial resources of the Tourist Board of the town of Hvar for events that contribute to the following goals:
• Improving / enriching the tourist product / offer of the town of Hvar
• raising the quality and promotion of the tourist offer, cultural and historical heritage of the town of Hvar
• development of cultural, sports, gastronomic and other selective forms of tourism
• increasing catering and other tourist offers, especially in the pre-season and post-season periods
• promotion and creation of a recognizable image of the town of Hvar based on the quality of the tourist product
Support funds will be approved for the organization and implementation of cultural-artistic, sports-recreational, wine-gastronomic, entertainment, traditional and other events.
Grants may be awarded and used exclusively for programs, events and manifestations, which are held in 2023, and will be included in the work program and financial plan of TZGH for 2023.
The funds are intended for the co-financing of the costs of procurement of goods and services for the immediate realization of events, i.e. for the co-financing of event maintenance (fees of performers and external collaborators, rent, audio and visual equipment, stage, etc.), rental of space for holding events, procurement of working/consumables material related to the organization of events, accommodation costs, and travel costs of contractors and external collaborators, creation of promotional materials and/or lease of media space (advertising in the press, radio, outdoor advertising, online advertising with the inclusion of the TZGH logo), and for other needs in the purpose of holding events that TZGH considers justified
Legal and natural persons - trading companies and trades, cultural and other public institutions, citizens' associations, natural persons performing independent activities can apply for support funds. Only the Organizer of the event, who completely organizes the event for which he is requesting support, can apply for support for an individual event.
The following criteria will be taken into account when deciding on the grant award:
◦ the quality and originality of the project and its contribution to the development of Hvar's tourist offer
◦ character of the project (contractors and participants domestic and/or foreign, reason for coming to the destination)
◦ time, place and duration of the project
◦ tradition of holding the event / sustainability
◦ secured financing of the event (total value of the event, the amount of secured funds from the organizer's own funds and interested entities)
◦ participation of public and private sector stakeholders in the organization and implementation of the event
◦ promotion of the event (media plan and amount of funds for promotion, media coverage of the event)
◦ economic and other effects of the event (number of interested subjects who would participate in the event, reason for coming to the destination, number of users).
The deadline for submitting candidacy is December 1, 2022 by 14:00 p.m. Event organizers APPLICATION with the entire documentation from point VI. Public call, submitted by TZGH in printed form, namely:
- by mail, by registered mail, with the indication "For Public call for support for events in 2023.
- do not open", to the address Tourist Board of the City of Hvar, Trg sv. Stjepana 42, 21450 Hvar
- in person in a sealed envelope marked "For Public call for support for events in 2023 - do not open", to the address Tourist Board of the City of Hvar, Trg sv. Stjepana 42, 21450 Hvar
Candidatures received after the specified deadline will be excluded from consideration, but their possible approval depends on the financial possibilities of the TZGH.
You can find more information about the necessary documentation, the procedure for implementing the program and the method of disbursing support HERE, and all additional information can be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com.
The list of beneficiaries with the approved amount and purpose of the allocated funds will be published on the website of the Tourist Board of the town of Hvar.
Info, photo: Hvar Tourist Board