Everyone is talking about the Chinese market and Chinese tourists, but this is a totally different and specific market, and it takes a lot of education.
It is the First Regional Conference on the Chinese market - the key solutions to access the largest market in the world, which will be held March 14, 2019 at the Academia Hotel in Zagreb, is a great opportunity to learn first hand about the profile of the Chinese market, which comes from Joanne Chan from IPPWORLD.
Some of the topics to which the conference will provide answers are:
- comparison of the Chinese tourist market and Chinese tourists that we know and meet today in Croatia and the region, and the real market that we have yet to come
- profile of the Chinese tourism market - an inside look
- case studies from the Croatian market
- key steps in strategic planning of performance in the Chinese market
- and most importantly, and that is direct contact with experienced experts in the Chinese tourism market and their answers to your specific questions
The conference is intended for owners and managers of tourist or catering facilities, creative online marketing agencies, market communication experts, managers of public institutions, national parks, and especially directors of tourist boards, travel agencies and agencies that organize trips and other types of experiences, shops, shopping centers.
Preliminary conference program published:
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION, COFFEE
PRESENTATION OF THE CONFERENCE - WHY THE CONFERENCE?
Goran Rihelj, founder and owner of the portal hrturizam.hr
PRESENTATION - CROATIAN-CHINESE RELATIONS - YESTERDAY, TODAY,
Siniša Malus, communications manager CSEBA, business association
China and Southeast Europe
PRESENTATION - THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CHINESE BROADCASTING TOURIST MARKET ON A GLOBAL LEVEL
Andreja Gazdek, founder and director of ProConcept doo
PRESENTATION - CROATIA & CHINA - CHALLENGES OF COOPERATION
Ivan Pukšar, founder and director of Coned-turizam jdoo
MAIN PRESENTATION - CHINESE MARKET PROFILE - A VIEW
FROM THE INSIDE
Joanne chan, IPPWORLD Development Director
11:30 COFFE BREAK
MAIN PRESENTATION - KEY SALES STRATEGIES IN THE CHINESE MARKET
Joanne chan, Director of Development IPPWORLD
PRESENTATION - HOW TO ATTRACT RICH CHINESE TOURISTS
Simon Ferjuc, founder and director of Tetida doo
PRESENTATION - NECESSARY MARKET ADJUSTMENTS - PAYMENT SYSTEMS
Jessie Jiang, representative of the office in Hungary for UnionPay International Co. Ltd.
12:45 COCKTAIL LUNCH
PANEL DISCUSSION - PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES IN WORKING WITH THE CHINESE MARKET
panel leader Goran Rihelj, founder and owner of the portal www.hrturizam.hr
CONCLUSION OF THE B2B CONFERENCEWORKING WITH IPPWORLD
Marketing towards the Chinese outbound tourism market - An inside look!
This is the only such report produced and published since 2001 since China joined the WTO, which only gives even more importance to the same!
- Read real-life experiences, including in-depth analyzes and presentations of possible misinterpretations, as well as sustainable marketing strategies.
- Find key solutions to take advantage of the world's largest source of tourists!
- What is “Push” & “Pull” online advertising and what is the most cost-effective marketing strategy for accessing millions of Chinese tourists across China?
The number of places is limited, and early registration lasts until February 25.02.2019, 10. When registering, put #HrTurizam in the subject of the message and get a XNUMX% discount.
You can sign up HERE