Why is there no more foreign investment in the hotel industry in Croatia? - is an issue we have been revolving around for decades, and one of the main topics of the new podcast Homo Turisticus, in which I had the honor to host Sanja Čižmar.
Dr.sc. Sanja Čižmar is a consultant in hospitality and tourism who has an impressive career and in collaboration with her partners has worked on more than 500 projects. Today, she is the founder and director of 505 Consulting, a consulting company for hotels and tourism, which is a partner to many investors, both domestic and foreign.
- What is the state of the investment market in Croatia?
- What do we need to do to attract domestic and foreign investors?
- To which investors do they identify good investment opportunities in hotels? What factors are important to decide to invest?
- Who are the main investors in the hotel and tourism industry and what are the current investment trends?
- What is expected after the pandemic in terms of investment in tourism?
- Future trends of consumers in tourism?
- What is the future of the hotel industry?
These are just some of the topics we discussed in the new loud thinking.
"We have all the resources, we are recognized as a beautiful Mediterranean destination and we only need a steering mechanism and to really implement it. Nothing else. We have everything else", Points out Sanja Čižmar.
HOMO TURISTICUS by HrTurizam.hr