When almost 20% of an economy is made up of only one industry, it needs to be nurtured and continuously improved.Precisely for the reason of further development of the hotel industry, HOW Festival this year again brings world names of hotel operations, which have never been in Croatia before!
So will regional hoteliers from global brands like TripAdvisor hear what guests look for most when they talk about “experience", from director of food and beverage for Europe from International Marriott what are Trends in this currently fastest growing segment of tourism, from the Director of Human Resources for the EMEA region from Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (more than 470 hotels in the EMEA region) what future managers should “have“For success, from Director of Analytics for the EMEA region InterContinental Hotels Group which are all the data I can also use it for better knowledge of the guest and from ours experts for behaviorism who lectures at world conferences - how one can find out what guests / clients really think about the hotel!
Among the main stars of the HOW Festival is one of icons hotel operations, Vice President for Operations of the EMEA Region one of the world's most famous brands, Hyatt International.
On the second day, workshops were organized with the main lecturers where any topic from his / her field of activity could be discussed!
HOW gathered more than 2017 participants in its first year (500), and plans more this year!
HOW Festival is the only conference on hotel operations to be held this year October 3 - 5 in the beautiful ambience of Valamar Isabella Island Resort in Poreč. HOW brings together middle management, ie hotel directors, heads of operations and hotel departments. The Festival program includes hotel operations in the segment of food and beverages, sales and marketing, reception, wellness, procurement, analytics, energy saving, technology and many others.
In addition to the educational program, participants can expect a rich entertainment program within which this year is organized the first team building for all hoteliers and a big party and concert of the band Living Legend!
This year's themes of the HOW Festival are:
- We are talking about an experience - do you know what kind of experience modern tourists are looking for?
- Global trends in hotel operations
- What kind of leaders will the hotel industry of the future need
- F&B global trends
- How to use data to better know guests
- Communication technology within Hotel: Which management is correct? Higher ROI or better quality of service? What technology is applicable? Should we invest or not?
- How to find out what your guests really (subconsciously) think about you?
- How to increase revenue after booking and during the guest's stay
- Little tricks of champagne connoisseurs: How to successfully sell champagne by the glass
- What 21st century guests are looking for for breakfast
- Energy saving
- DWEM Hospitality - intelligent, hotel Big Data solution in the service of advanced business analytics, reputation management and price positioning
- After GDPR, we have a regulation on e-privacy… Are you sure you are ready?
- Systems in the rooms: what guests want and how to delight them
- Employee engagement and retention
- Hotel bar as an added value to the hotel
- How to improve the rating on OTA, while increasing revenue and better management human resources
- Integrated wellness software
- Modern procurement in the hotel business
- and workshops with key-note lecturers
The complete program as well as all information about the Festival is available on the official website: www.howfestival.com
The partner of the HOW Festival is, as in the first year, the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, and the sponsors are the Croatian Tourist Board, the County of Istria and the Tourist Board of the County of Istria.