HOW Festival, the only conference on hotel operations in Europe, and the third in a row October 16-18 at the Valamar Collection Isabella Island Resort in Poreč. The aim of the Festival is to present international trends in hotel operations and examples of good practice, to facilitate the implementation of new products and services, and to provide entertainment and networking for participants.
And this year the Festival brings numerous international experts from the hotel and related industries who will discuss with participants trends in hotel operations. The program is segmented into a plenary part, which is intended for all participants, after which two workshops are held in parallel and are divided into the following hotel departments: food and beverage, human resources, sales and marketing, technical department and household.
Just some of this year's themes are:
- How to maximize the profitability of operations in relation to your guests and the markets they come from
- Going green: How we can participate in saving the planet while at the same time adding value to our guests
- "Grab & go" concept or how to increase revenue through new F&B trends
- We all say that WiFi in our hotel is good, but is it really? And how to make it perfect
- If bookings are declining do we keep prices down and risk occupancy or reduce the price to fill capacity?
- Can you say thank you to your employees
- International brands have enabled employees to work from home. What are the advantages and what are the disadvantages?
- How to train household department employees more efficiently
In the first two years, the HOW Festival gathered over 1.000 participants, mostly hotel directors, heads of operations and hotel departments, and participants with excellent panel discussions and workshops are expected this year as well. team building i big party.