Adria Hotel Forum (AHF), the leading international hotel and investment conference in the region, will be held in three weeks - on September 15 and 16 in Zagreb at the Hilton Garden Inn. This year, the conference brings together international and regional investors interested in investing in the region of Southeast Europe, hotel brands, hoteliers, consultants, architects, lawyers and bankers.
The importance of the conference and the quality of its program are indicated by certified speakers, leading experts from the hotel and related industries, including:
- Takuya Aoyama, Vice President of Development, Hyatt International
- Johannes Boeck, Member of the Board, Liburnia Riviera Hotels
- Megan Epler Wood, Executive Director of the Cornell University Sustainable Tourism Management Program
- Peter Greenberg, editor of CBS News
- Nicolas Horky, director of the Velvet hotel sub-fund
- David Jenkins, Vice President of Business Development, Radisson Hotel Group
- Theodor Kubak, partner, Arbireo Hospitality and Value One Hotel Operations
- Silvija Lovreta, Development Director - SEE, Marriott International
- Christian Michel, Vice President of Development for Europe, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Siniša Topalović, Global Director of Tourism Consulting, Horwath HTL
- George Tziallas, Regional Director, World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
- Hylko Versteeg, Head of Development for Southern Europe, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Camil Yazbeck, Senior Vice President and Head of Development, Accor Northern Europe
International speakers will discuss the impact of climate change on industry, whether we plan for the future only for tomorrow or in the long run, which innovations can make investments sustainable and profitable, who are the investors in the region and what they want to invest.
More information about the program, speakers and the event itself is available at the official website of the Forum, and applications at better prices are open until August 31 and we invite you to report as soon as possible.